Welcome to the VRC Over Under Playground in VEXcode VR! As a registered VRC Team for the 2023-2024 season, you can play VRC Over Under Virtual Skills in VEXcode VR and submit your score to the VRC Virtual Skills Leaderboard during the season. View this article to learn more about accessing VRC Over Under with your team registration information.
If you are not a registered VRC team for the 2023-2024 season, you must have a VEXcode VR Premium License to use the VRC Over Under Playground in VEXcode VR. Once you have a Premium License, you will activate your License Key to log in to VEXcode VR and access the VRC Over Under Playground.
Watch the following video to learn how to get started with the VRC Over Under Playground in VEXcode VR.
Articles to Help You Get Started
To get started, learn about the ways to score points in the Over Under game manual. Then, for added challenges, learn more about Striker, the Hero Bot for the game, and other details about the Field in order to strategize and improve your score.
- Before diving into coding, it is important to understand Over Under and how it is played . Read the scoring section of the Game Manual to learn more, and begin developing your scoring strategy.
- Get familiar with the Over Under Playground Window in VEXcode VR and its features, like the camera angles, so that you can strategize your gameplay. View this article to learn more about the Playground Window.
- Learn about starting locations and the rest of the Pre-Match Checklist in this article.
- Read about the Field dimensions and layout on the VRC Over Under Playground to help plan your project. View this article to learn more.
- Check out Striker, the Hero Bot for Over Under, and all of its controls, sensors, and features, so you can code the robot to score in different ways. Learn more about the robot's features in this article.
- Virtual Striker is equipped with a GPS Sensor so that you can you use location details and sensor feedback to navigate the Field. Learn more about using the GPS Sensor in Over Under in this article.
Looking for more?
Want to learn more advanced coding to help you beat your high score? VEXcode is used with all VEX Robotics platforms. Check out the Computer Science Level 1 - Blocks course or the Computer Science Level 1 - Python course and learn more about coding with VEXcode!