Welcome to the VIQRC Full Volume Playground in VEXcode VR! As a registered VIQRC Team for the 2023-2024 season, you can play VIQRC Full Volume Virtual Skills in VEXcode VR and submit your score to the VIQRC Virtual Skills Leaderboard during the season. View this article to learn more about accessing VIQRC Full Volume with your team registration information.
If you are not a registered VIQRC team for the 2023-2024 season, you must have a VEXcode VR Premium License to use the VIQRC Full Volume Playground in VEXcode VR. Once you have a Premium License, you will activate your License Key to log in to VEXcode VR and access the VIQRC Full Volume Playground.
Watch the following video to learn how to get started with the VIQRC Full Volume Playground in VEXcode VR.
Articles to Help You Get Started
To get started, learn about the ways to score points in the Full Volume game manual. Then, for added challenges, learn more about Byte, the Hero Bot for the game, and other details about the Field in order to strategize and improve your score.
- Before diving into coding, it is important to understand Full Volume and how it is played. Read the scoring section of the Game Manual to learn more, and begin developing your scoring strategy.
- Try using the Example Projects to see possible ways to code Byte to move and score in different ways. To learn more about accessing Example Projects in VEXcode VR, view this article for Blocks projects, or this article for Python projects.
- Get familiar with the Full Volume Playground Window in VEXcode VR and its features, like starting locations and camera angles, so that you can strategize your gameplay. View this article to learn more.
- Check out Byte, the Hero Bot for Full Volume, and all of its controls, sensors, and features, so you can code the robot to score in different ways. Learn more about the robot's features in this article.
- Curious about the dimensions and features of the VIQRC Field? Learn more about the Field in this article, to help you as you start planning your project.
Looking for more?
Want to learn more advanced coding to help you beat your high score? VEXcode is used with all VEX Robotics platforms. Check out the Computer Science Level 1 - Blocks course or the Computer Science Level 1 - Python course and learn more about coding with VEXcode!