This article is not viewable in your language. Please check back at a future date.
This article's translation was completed by machine translation. Please forgive any possible errors.
In this article, you will find links to additional articles to help you get started using VEXcode VR.
Get started coding with VEXcode VR
- Launch VEXcode VR in a supported browser >
- Create your first Blocks project in VEXcode VR >
- Create a Python project in VEXcode VR >
- Learn about the features of the VEX VR Robot >
- Learn about Playground features in VEXcode VR >
- Go further and learn more about coding in VEXcode VR with VEX PD+ >
Get started teaching
- Review the VEXcode VR Computer Science Courses >
- Become a VEXcode VR Certified Educator (Blocks) in PD+ >
- Become a VEXcode VR Certified Educator (Python) in PD+ >
- Review VEXcode VR Activities and how to use them >
- Learn about teacher support materials in VEXcode VR >
- Review VEXcode VR standards alignment >
- Go further and learn more about teaching using VEXcode VR with VEX PD+ >