Ordering via Purchase Order
Purchase Orders are one of many ways to place an order with VEX Robotics. For a full list please visit the How to Order Page.
POs with incorrect or incomplete information will not be accepted until revisions are made. There are no exceptions to this rule. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact VEX Customer Service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 905-492-2099.
The following are required on ALL Purchase Orders:
- Purchase Order Number
All orders must have a PO number clearly referenced. Please note that “Requisition Numbers” will not be accepted.
- Vendor Information
The correct supplier information must be on the PO. Missing or incomplete vendor info will need to be revised before acceptance.VEX Robotics
c/o Innovation First Trading
940 Brock Road, Unit 9
- Invoice Information
Invoice information must be included on your PO. Be sure to include an address, email, and phone number for any invoice inquiries.
- Shipping Information
A Shipping Address is required, even if the shipping will be the same as the billing address. Please be sure to include any additional information such as Attn:, Gate Numbers, Delivery Location, etc.
VEX does not ship to PO Boxes. If an order is shipping out and then returned, the cost of the return and reship will be at the customers expense.
- Delivery Date
VEX Robotics ships out all orders as soon as all in stock products are available. This means your order will usually ship within 24 business hours of being processed. If someone will not be available for the delivery or another ship/delivery date is requested, please contact us prior to placing your order and include the delivery date on your order.
- Payment Terms
All Purchase Orders received will by default be subject to NET 30 Terms and must be written on your PO.
- Itemized List of Parts
Each Line Item should include a Part Number, Quantity, and Price per Unit. If parts are not listed, then a Quote Number should be clearly referenced in the body of the PO. Quotes can be generated directly from our website. If you need to generate a quote, please visit our How to Order page.
- Financial Shipping Responsibilities
Shipping and Handling estimate charges must be added to the PO. Please note that Shipping and Handling is taxable.
- Authorized Signature
A signature is required on all official documents of a PO.
- Orders of in stock products placed before 3:00 PM EST will ship on the same business day
- Orders placed after 3:00 PM EST may be processed and shipped on the next business day
- Online ordering is provided for convenience. Physically large orders may require special shipping considerations and must be pre-arranged over the phone or by email. Failure to do so will result in a delay of shipment as VEX will need to notify the customer of additional shipping fees. Examples of large orders could include (but not limited to the following):
Two or more Classroom Bundles (276-7070, 276-7080, 228-4000)
Two or more VRC Field Perimeters (278-1501)
A substantial amount (20+ pieces) of any VersaFrame stock
Three or more complete sets of the current season’s VRC Field & Game Elements
- VEX Robotics ships products via Purolator. Please note any special considerations on your Purchase Order or contact our customer support team at email@example.com or calling 905-492-2099. for more information. Common special arrangements may include, but are not limited to:
- Freight, liftgate, or other palletized options
- in-person pickup at a regional VEX Office
Note: We do not offer partial shipping for orders containing backordered items. If you require in-stock items urgently, we recommend placing a separate order for the backordered items.
Products at Wholesale or Discount
VEX products are already priced for education. Therefore, we do not offer any sort of wholesale/school/business/military discounts.
VEX Robotics accepts Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal for online orders.
Checks are accepted only with mail-in orders. Please allow ample time (up to 30-45 days) for processing.
Purchase Order must be Net 30 terms, have shipping estimates included or approved, and must have a street address for shipping (no PO Boxes).
VEX Robotics retains the right to reject any purchase order.
VEX Robotics warrants our products to be free from defects in manufacturing, materials, and workmanship for the period outlined in the relevant legislation.
- This warranty covers normal use as described in the product documentation and within the limits as specified in any applicable data sheets.
- This warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, incorrect wiring, alterations, connector damage, or robot competition damage.
Canadian customers should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange returns, repair or replacement