When ordering online from VEX Robotics, you have the option to order with a card or with a Purchase Order (PO).
This article will cover the following:
- Order with an Online PO
- The Checkout Process
- Order with an Email PO
Order with an Online PO
- Login to your vexrobotics.com account and place the needed items in a shopping cart.
- From the “Shopping Cart” page, click on the red “Place an Online PO” button.
The Checkout Process
- Continue the checkout process as normal by working through steps 1-3.
- At Step 4: Payment Information, select the “Purchase Order” button.
- If you do not see this option, and are a US customer, please email email@example.com (International customers can click here) to have it added to your account. (Be sure to include the email address associated with your vexrobotics.com account, as it is required for Online PO processing.)
- Input your PO number, attach a PDF copy of your PO, then click “Continue”.
- Click the “I accept VEX Robotics’ Terms & Conditions” button, and place your order. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
Order with an Email PO
If you are a US customer, you can email a copy of your purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org (International customers can click here). Please be sure to include your quote number if you’ve created one. Click here to learn how to generate a quote.
Note: VEX does not generate the PO, the school/other company’s internal purchasing department does and then submits it to VEX.
You can send a blanket Purchase Order or a Purchase Order that references a quote. US customers can send the quote number to email@example.com (International customers can click here) at the time of the Purchase Order, and ensure that the Purchase Order does one of the following:
- Includes an estimated shipping cost, or adds an estimated 10% of the order as Shipping.
- Specifies that the shipping costs can be added by VEX Robotics to the total amount listed on the Purchase Order.
Note: Without one of these options, VEX cannot process the PO. VEX will inquire more information before the order can be processed.
PO's cannot contain a “Ship To” address that is a PO Box (unless a street address is also listed).