Generating a quote is a useful way to calculate how much an order will cost before placing it.
This article will cover the following:
- Where to generate a quote in the shopping cart
- The Checkout Process
- Information after a quote is generated
Where to Generate a Quote in the Shopping Cart
- Login to your vexrobotics.com account and place the needed items in a shopping cart.
- Place the required items in a shopping cart
- Click on the shopping cart icon and then the blue "Proceed to Checkout" button
- Complete your address and choose the required shipping method, then click Next
- Click the Generate Quote radio button. Add a purchase order number if desired and click Generate Quote
- The quote will then be emailed to you and will include a PDF attachment
The Checkout Process
Step 1: Shipping
- Fill out the Shipping Address and and select the Shipping Method
- After all information has been entered, select “Next”
Step 2: Payment Information
- When Payment Information is reached, select “Generate Quote.”
- Select the “I accept VEX Robotics’ Terms & Conditions” button.
- Select the “Generate Quote” button. You will be emailed a copy of the quote.
Information after a Quote is Generated
A message with the quote number and the option to print the quote will be available.
Additionally, you can see your quote history under the “My Quotes” tab of your Account dashboard.