This article is not viewable in your language. Please check back at a future date.
This article's translation was completed by machine translation. Please forgive any possible errors.
VEXcode IQ requires iOS12, iPadOS13 or later to be installed on an iPad. VEXcode IQ is compatible with the following iPad models:
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (2019)
- iPad (2017)
- iPad (2018)
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro (9.7-inch)
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- iPad Pro (11-inch)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch 1st generation)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch 2nd generation)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch 3rd generation)
Use this link to open VEXcode IQ in the Apple App Store.
Locate the VEXcode IQ application on your iPad.Start the application.
Begin working in VEXcode IQ.
Create a new project to get started with coding in VEXcode IQ!
- Name and save your project.
- Configure your motors, sensors, drivetrain (with or without the Gyro Sensor), and controller.
- Get to know more about the shapes of blocks, program flow, and how to access Help.