This article is not viewable in your language. Please check back at a future date.
This article's translation was completed by machine translation. Please forgive any possible errors.
Making a plan before you start your VEX GO Competition will ensure that your event is successful! Planning ahead to determine the time and place of your competition, as well as the number of items needed and the total number of participants are a few things that will help the competition run smoothly.
Before you start your competition, first determine the following basic information:
- Competition Date
- Competition Start Time
- Competition End Time
- Competition Location
- Number of Teams Participating
- Competition Mission
- Room arrangement
- Be sure you have sufficient seating for the audience
- Be sure to determine where in the room the staging of the competition will take place, and that the audience will be able to see the action.
Next, be sure you have enough of the following materials:
- Competition Field(s)
- You will need to decide the number of teams that will be using each field, and use this to estimate the total amount of time that running your event will take.
- A whiteboard for scorekeeping (or a digital projection)
- Worktable for each team (or for every 2 teams)
- Sufficient seating for audience