This article is not viewable in your language. Please check back at a future date.
This article's translation was completed by machine translation. Please forgive any possible errors.
- Have the following ready to install the Controller Battery:
- VEX EXP Controller
- VEX EXP Controller Battery
- Phillips screwdriver
- Open the Controller Battery door.
- Use the Phillips screwdriver to loosen the screw and remove the battery door.
- Place the battery inside the Controller.
- Keep the printed side of the Controller Battery face up and align the negative (-) and positive (+) markers with the markers inside of the Controller.
- Slide the battery into the Controller while keeping it below the plastic tab on the right near the positive and negative markers.
- Replace the Controller Battery door.
- Replace the battery door and screw it back into place.