Each VEX Robotics Competition (VRC) registered team is provided a Virtual Skills Key for accessing VRC Virtual Skills in web-based VEXcode V5.
Finding Your Team's Virtual Skills Key
To find your team’s Virtual Skills Key, go to RobotEvents.com
1. Select “Login.”
2. Enter the email address and password associated with your Robot Events account. Then select the "Login" button.
Don't have an account? Go here to create a RobotEvents account.
3. Once you have logged into your account, select “My Teams” from the account navigation.
4. Here you will see a list of your registered teams with their Virtual Skills Keys.
Note: The Virtual Skills Key is specific for each team. If you have multiple teams, make sure to record which Key goes with each team.
Entering Your Team's Virtual Skills Key
Before you can enter your team’s Virtual Skills Key, launch the web-based version of VEXcode V5 by visiting codev5.vex.com in a Chrome browser.
Note: The Virtual Skills Key can be used by multiple members of the same team.
1. Select the “Virtual Skills” icon in the Toolbar of VEXcode V5.
2. Enter your team number and Virtual Skills Key. Then select the “Login” button to open the Virtual Skills Window.
Note: The Virtual Skills Key is not case-sensitive.