Online Order Status
- Login to your vexrobotics.com account, select your name and “My Account.”
If you do not have one, please feel free to register.
- Please make sure you have selected the “Asia Pacific - HKD” at the top right corner. Start shopping by entering the quantity you want and click “Add to Cart”
- You can check out any time by clicking the blue “Proceed to Check Out” button in the cart menu on the top right corner.
- Fill in the shipping information and the shipping cost will be generated automatically.
- You might also generate quotes by selecting “Generate Quote” and entering the email address. The quotation in PDF format will be sent to you accordingly.
- You can pay by credit card or PayPal. Please enter the required information and click the “Place Order” button at the bottom right corner of the page.
- After you have placed the order, you can always go to the “My Account” then “My Orders” tab to review the status.
- A list of your most recent orders and the current order status is shown on the right side.
- If your order is listed as “On-Hold,” it more than likely contains a product that is currently backordered. For the latest estimates on when we expect to restock, view the product’s respective page on the website.
Note: Order status can only be checked online for orders placed through vexrobotics.com. You can contact email@example.com to get a status update for an order placed via email.
Order with an Email PO
You can email a copy of your purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the quotation if you’ve created one.
Note: VEX does not generate the PO, the school/organization internal purchasing department does and then submits it to VEX.