If you are experiencing issues connecting to VEX GO, there are recommended troubleshooting techniques.
The article will cover troubleshooting techniques for the following devices:
- Troubleshooting Steps
- Chromebook / Chrome Web Browser Additional Troubleshooting
The following are recommended troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure that the Brain is powered on. The button on top of the Brain will turn green when powered on.
- Ensure the Battery is connected to the Brain and charged.
- Ensure the Brain is not currently in update mode. A Brain that is updating will blink green and red while it is updating. It will return to solid green once the update is complete.
Note: the update length has been shortened for the animation. An actual firmware update may take up to 2 minutes.
- Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your device. Navigate to your device’s settings to ensure Bluetooth is enabled.
Chromebook / Chrome Web Browser Additional Troubleshooting
If you are using a Chromebook / Chrome Web Browser, the following is an additional troubleshooting step:
- If you received a Firmware ‘out of date’ error message, or no devices are being listed when trying to connect, update VEX GO using the VEX Classroom App.