VEXcode IQ is the coding environment for programming the VEX IQ Robot. The following article provides links to other articles that will help you start coding with VEXcode IQ.
These articles will take you through the process of installing VEXcode IQ on your device, creating and saving projects, and how to access the key features in VEXcode IQ.
- See these articles for step-by-step instructions for installing VEXcode IQ on your device. Choose the appropriate article for your device.
- Learn how to create a new project in this article.
- Follow the steps in these articles to open a project in VEXcode IQ on your device. These articles will show you how to open an existing project, open an example project or template, or open a recent project. Choose the correct article for your device.
- Select the relevant article to learn how to save a project on your device.
- These articles offer step-by-step instructions on how to download and run a project.
- Learn how to use the Help Feature to see what a block does so that you can figure out if it’s helpful for your project.
- See how to identify block shapes and their meanings, and how to delete a block in the VEXcode IQ workspace in these articles.