In order to program the V5 Brain, a successful connection needs to be established between the V5 Brain and a device via a Micro-USB cable.
The following article will cover:
- Gathering the Components
- Connecting Components
Gathering the Components
Gather the Required Components
- A working Micro-USB cable
- V5 Brain
- V5 Battery
- V5 Battery Cable
- Windows, Mac, or Chromebook Computer
Step 1: Connect the V5 Battery to the V5 Brain
- Connect the V5 Brain to the V5 Battery using the battery cable. Ensure the connection is secure.
Step 2: Connect the Micro-USB cable to the V5 Brain
- Connect the V5 Brain to a device using the Micro-USB cable.
- Make sure the V5 Brain is connected to a charged V5 Battery and turned on.
Step 3: Connect the Micro-USB Cable to a Device
- Connect the other end of the Micro-USB cable to the Computer’s USB port.
Step 4: Confirm a successful connection
- A successful connection is confirmed when the Brain Status Icon in the Toolbar is green.