Step 1: Power on your V5 Controller
- Press the square Power Button in the center of the controller to turn it on.
Step 2: Set up Driver Control
- Use the Arrow buttons to highlight the Driver Control program's icon (highlighted in the image).
- Then press the A button to choose Drive.
- Press the A button again to choose Run.
- Press the B button to return to the previous menu, if needed.
Step 3: Use the Joysticks to Operate the Drive Train
- The joysticks will operate the drive train motors in arcade control.
- Tilting the joysticks forward will move the V5 Robot forward.
- Tilting the joysticks backward will move the V5 Robot backward.
- Tilting the joysticks to the left or right will cause the V5 Robot to make a point turn in the chosen direction.