Step 1: Gather the required tools.
- You will need a long, thin tool. A hex key, a VEX shaft, or even a paper clip can work.
Step 2: Locate the reset button on the V5 Wireless Controller.
- The reset button is a white button that is located at the bottom of the hole closest to the center of the controller.
- You can confirm that this is the correct hole by using a flashlight and peering into the hole. You should see a white button, not a screw.
Step 3: Press the reset button.
- Use the tool from Step 1 to press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds.
- Then release the button and power the controller back on.