Running the Drive Program with the V5 Controller
Step 1: Make sure that your V5 Controller is on and linked to your V5 Robot.
- The V5 Controller should be powered on and connected to your V5 Robot.
- For help in connecting your robot to the controller, go to this page about pairing your V5 Controller to your V5 Robot Brain.
Step 2: Make sure that the Drive icon is highlighted and press the A button.
- Use the arrow buttons on the V5 Controller to move the dark highlight over the Drive icon.
- Then press either the down-arrow button or the A button to select Drive.
Step 3: Press A to run the Drive program.
- Use the arrow buttons to move the dark highlight over the Run icon on the Drive program screen.
- Then press the A button to select Run.
Step 4: Use the Drive program's running screen.
- The image above shows the screens you went through to run the Drive program.
- Use the Drive program's running screen to monitor your running time and the charge on the battery.