Step 1: Collect needed parts
You will need the following items to mount the V5 Robot Brain:
- A charged V5 Robot Battery
- A V5 Robot Brain
- A chassis with enough space to mount the V5 Robot Brain
- 4 Connector Pins to mount the V5 Robot Brain to the chassis
Step 2: Mount the V5 Robot Brain using the Connector Pins
- Hold the V5 Robot Brain where you want it to be mounted on your chassis.
- Use the Connector Pins to mount the V5 Robot Brain to the chassis using the holes on the sides of the brain.
NOTE: The V5 Robot Brain can also be mounted using the included flanges, or threaded holes on the back of the brain.
Step 3: Connect the V5 Robot Battery to the V5 Robot Brain
- Connect the V5 Robot Battery by plugging it into the battery port.
- For more detailed instructions on mounting and wiring the brain, see the V5 Clawbot Build Instructions.
Step 4: Connect devices to the V5 Robot Brain
- Connect your devices to the proper ports on the V5 Robot Brain.
- When building a V5 Clawbot, see the V5 Clawbot Build Instructions for proper port configurations.