Note: Only C++ and C++ Pro .vex files can be imported. Modkit .vex files will not import.
Step 1: Launch VEXcode V5 Text
- Launch VEXcode V5 Text using the desktop shortcut.
Step 2: Click the Import Button
- From the File dropdown menu, click on the "Import..." button.
Step 3: Select a File
- Select the appropriate .vex file or zipped VEXcode V5 text project folder to import, and click open.
- Both Windows and macOS platforms are shown above for selecting a file.
Step 4: Name the File
- Rename the project. By default, the name field will be set to "MyProject1." Once the project has been named, Click the Import button.
Note that imported projects will not be able to use the new Robot Configuration and Simplified Autocomplete features.