A single VEX Account can be used to login to the STEM Labs Teachers Portal and the VEX Certification site.
- Select here to learn more about a VEX Account.
- If you do not already have a VEX Account, select here to register for one.
Note: VEX 123 and VEX GO STEM Labs are all teacher-facing. No login is required for either platform.
Once you have a VEX Account, follow the steps bellow:
Step 1: Go to the VEX STEM Labs page at https://education.vex.com/ and select the VEX IQ or VEX V5 platform.
Step 2: Select the “Teacher Portal” button.
- This will redirect you to the VEX Robotics Account Login page.
You can choose to use your VEX Account by clicking on the “Teacher Portal” button.
Step 3: Login to your account using your username and password.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot Your Password” button.
- To stay logged in, check “Remember Me”.
Step 4: Authorize VEX to access your account.
- You may get this pop up the first time you access either the teacher portal. Click “Authorize” to continue.
Step 5: Start exploring the educational materials and opportunities offered by VEX!