This article is not viewable in your language. Please check back at a future date.
Step 1: Collect the parts you will need.
- You will need (2) #8-32 x 1/2" Screws and (1) 3-32" Hex Key.
Step 2: Secure the V5 Robot Radio to your V5 Clawbot and wire it to the V5 Robot Brain.
- Use the screws and key to secure your V5 Robot Radio on the chassis between the two wheels.
- This image shows the inside of the chassis with the V5 Clawbot on its side. As you can see, 2 Plastic Spacers 4.6mm were also used but they are not required.
- Use a Smart Cable to connect the V5 Robot Radio to Port 21 on the V5 Robot Brain.
Mounting the V5 Robot Radio Best Practices
- Do not wrap the V5 Robot Radio in metal foil.
- The higher the mount location on the build, the better.
- Do not mount the V5 Robot Radio in a steel box.
- Keep the thinner part of the V5 Robot Radio away from other metal.