Mount and Wire - Battery for VEX V5
Step 1: Collect all needed parts
- You will need:
- (1) V5 Robot Battery (not shown)
- (1) V5 Robot Battery Cable (not shown)
- (2) V5 Battery Clips
- (4) #8-32 x 1/2" Screws
- (4) #8-32 Keps Nuts
- (1) 3-32" Hex Key
- When you want to wire the battery, you will also need the V5 Robot Brain mounted to your robot.
Step 2: Mount the V5 Battery Clips
- Mount the two V5 Battery Clips underneath the back part of the base of your robot.
Step 3: Secure the V5 Battery into the clips
- Press the battery into the clips until you hear and feel it click into place.
Step 4: Connect the V5 Robot Battery
- Wire the battery to the V5 Robot Brain using the battery cable.
- Be sure to insert the battery cable's connectors correctly so they click into place.
- For more detailed instructions on mounting and wiring the battery, see the V5 Clawbot Build Instructions.