This article is not viewable in your language. Please check back at a future date.
Step 1: Make sure that your V5 Controller is on.
- Power on your V5 Controller.
Step 2: Highlight the Settings icon and select it.
- Use the arrow buttons to move the highlight over the Settings icon.
- Press the A or down arrow button to select Settings.
Step 3: Make sure the Language option is highlighted and then press the A button.
- Use the arrow buttons to move up or down to highlight the Language option in the Settings menu.
- Press the A button to select Language.
Step 4: Highlight the language you want and press the A button.
- Use the arrow buttons to move up or down to highlight the language you want.
- Press the A button to select it.
- This image shows that English is the third language listed in the menu.