This article is not viewable in your language. Please check back at a future date.
Step 1: Plug the battery into a power source.
- The V5 Robot Battery can be charged by first plugging pronged end of the V5 Robot Battery Charger into a power supply socket.
- Then insert the rounded part of the charger into the battery's round charging port at its base.
Step 2: Watch for the LED indicator lights.
- Keep the battery charging and you should see green blinking lights increasing in number right to left.
- Wait until four green lights indicate the battery is fully charged. Fewer green lights indicate only partial charge.
- Note: A red leftmost light indicates that the battery is not charged or is not supplying power.