If you forget your VEX Account password, you can reset it following a few easy steps.
Step 1: On the login page at https://login.vex.com/login, select “Forgot Your Password”
Step 2: Submit your email to receive the Password Reset Link.
- After entering the email associated with your VEX account, click the “Send Password Link” button.
- The link that will be sent will expire after 60 minutes.
- You will get a confirmation that the link has been emailed to you. If you do not get this notification, check the email you used and try again.
Step 3: Retrieve the Password Reset Link.
- Go to your email home page and login.
- The password reset email will be from firstname.lastname@example.org. If the email is not in your inbox, check other folders. If a spam filter moved the email, it might be in your junk or spam folder.
If you did not receive an email, go back to Step 2 and resubmit your email.
- Open the email from VEX and click the “Reset Password” button in the email.
- If the "Reset Password" button does not work, copy and paste the URL in the email into the web browser.
Step 4: Reset your password.
- Remember your password must be at least 8 characters long.
- Click the “Reset Password” button.
Step 5: Save your updated information.
- You will be sent to your profile page. Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the profile page.
- Your profile page will show that it has been updated.
Step 6: Login and start your VEX experience!
- Once the account is reset, close the window.
- Return to the VEX page you wanted to log into and sign in to your VEX account. This will automatically login if your account is already registered.